Regarding our Multi-brand competitions
For the absolute avoidance of doubt, RGM simply purchases online advertising space direct from ITV. RGM then uses this purchased itinerary to run its own competitions and promotions. These competitions are multi brand competitions owned by RGM. RGM does not work on behalf of ITV and does not intend to be seen as a partner of ITV in any way.
Our Full Terms and Conditions of Business
- All copy, logos and visuals must be supplied to us by the copy deadline. Failure to do so may result in the promotion being dropped by the title. In this case the full fee is payable.
- All copy must be supplied to us in its final state. The amount of copy we ask you for is only any approximation. As most promotions are editorially endorsed it is the title’s prerogative to cut and change copy to make it fit with their house style. Whilst we can ensure key messages are kept in the copy we cannot stop the title from cutting the word count or content if they feel it is advertorial. We will ensure, however, that your brand is fairly represented in the context of the promotion and that you have decent representation on the page. Once we have received your copy, the title will put the copy together in its house style and we will then send it to you for sign off. At this stage we will accept one set of amends but any changes after this set will not be made unless they are spelling corrections or factual information. All logos and visuals must be submitted to us in HIGH RES JPEG format only at MIN 2MB. Where appropriate these will be included on the page which will be designed in the house style by the title in question. You will NOT be able to change the layout in any way and cannot demand bigger logos / visuals as this space is editorially endorsed and NOT advertorial or ad space.
- Where appropriate we will source a third party sponsor to support the promotion. The choice of sponsor is entirely at the discretion of RGM and we reserve the right to change the third party sponsor at any time.
- This promotion is the sole property of RGM and we reserve the right to amend issue dates and publication titles where necessary. This promotion must not be replicated in anyway by any of the parties involved and RGM reserve the right to invoice any party that replicates this promotion for royalties owed to us according to our regular pricing structure.
- All parties involved in this promotion must only deal with RGM direct. If correspondence is entered into with any other party regarding this promotion RGM reserve the right to cancel the promotion. In this case the original agreed fee will still be payable.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that the person who agreed this promotion is available to sign the page off. As we are governed by the titles deadlines we regularly have to sign pages off in just a few hours. If you yourself are not going to be available for sign off you must inform us of the details for a colleague who can deal with this in your absence. Neither RGM or the title will accept any responsibility to changes and amendments received after our sign off deadline and all invoices issued against this promotion will remain payable. In the event that any amendments need to be made to the page at sign off stage, RGM cannot guarantee that a final page will be available for final sign off. This is due to the time restrictions placed on us by the titles and the print deadlines we have to adhere to. We will however do our upmost to ensure that all late amendments are included in the final page and we will give you written confirmation that these changes have been made.
- All brands are required to share the competition landing page link with their social media followers. Link will be sent to the brand contact on live day of the promotion. This helps to further maximise the audience for all participating brands.
- RGM’s online forward facing competition magazine Winning Moments will promote all competitions/promotions/offers via the website and the social media platforms.
- a) An invoice was raised at booking stage as confirmation of this promotion. The full amount due must be cleared funds in the named account within 14 DAYS of the invoice date or if live date is imminent the within 5 days of the live date. Failure to do this will mean late payment charges will be incurred at £25 per day and possible cancellation of the promotion.
b) If a discount has been agreed, and this has been on the basis of immediate payment, the full amount due must be cleared funds in the named account within 24 hours of the invoice being received. Failure to do this will mean that booking will revert to full price and the terms in 9a above apply.
- All data from entrants to this promotion is the property of RGM and can become the property of the brand that participated in the promotion once they have signed and agreed the terms stated within the Data Transfer Form. This form will be sent to brands before the closing date of any promotion to be signed and returned. RGM is a member of the data protection agency ICO and we are governed by very strict rules as to what we can and can't do with people’s data.
- CANCELLATION: YOU ARE ENTITLED TO CANCEL ANY ACTIVITY THAT YOU HAVE BOOKED THROUGH REBECCA GARRETT MEDIA LTD. IN ORDER TO CANCEL YOUR ACTIVITY YOU WILL NEED TO SEND US WRITTEN CANCELLATION WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIVING YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMATION. YOU WILL NEED TO CLEARLY STATE WHY YOU CANNOT PROCEED, THE BRAND NAME AND ACTIVITY THAT YOU WANT TO CANCEL. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS WITHIN THE REQUIRED TIME PERIOD YOU WILL STILL BE CHARGED THE AMOUNT STATED ON THE BOOKING CONFIRMATION.
- CLAUSE 11 DOES NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF A LAST MINUTE/CLOSING OPPORTUNITY WHERE THERE IS AN IMMINENT DEADLINE (WITHIN 7 DAYS OF BOOKING). IN THESE CASES ONCE AN AGREEMENT HAS BEEN MADE THERE IS NO CANCELLATION ALLOWED.
- ALL PRIZES MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE WINNER WITHIN 28 DAYS OF CLOSURE OF THE COMPETITION. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PRIZE PROVIDER TO ENSURE THE WINNER HAS RECEIVED INITIAL CONTACT REGARDING THEIR PRIZE WITHIN THESE 28 DAYS. THIS MEANS THAT THE BRAND OR AGENCY THAT REPRESENTS THE BRAND CONTACTS THE WINNER WITHIN THIS TIMEFRAME. FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS AGREEMENT, RGM LTD WILL EXPECT THE PRIZE PROVIDER TO CONFIRM THAT THE PRIZE HAS BEEN SENT OUT AND RECEIVED BY THE WINNER. RGM LTD IS LEGALLY OBLIGED TO REPORT BACK TO THE PUBLISHER ON A MONTHLY BASIS REGARDING ALL PRIZE REDEMPTION. WHERE BRANDS OR AGENCIES HAVE NOT MET THIS DEADLINE THERE IS A REAL RISK THEY WILL BE BLACKLISTED AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WORK WITH THAT PUBLISHER AGAIN. RGM LTD OFFERS A FULL END TO END SERVICE TO BOTH THE BRANDS IT PLACES AND THE MAGAZINES AND TITLES IT WORKS WITH. IT IS OUR MAIN AIM TO ENSURE ALL PRIZES ARE REDEEMED BY THE WINNER WITHIN DEADLINE. WE HAVE A VERY SECURE SYSTEM IN PLACE TO ENSURE THIS HAPPENS AND A MEMBER OF STAFF DEDICATED TO OVERSEEING PRIZE REDEMPTION. WE WILL WORK WITH ALL BRANDS AND AGENCIES TO LOG PROGRESS OF PRIZE REDEMPTION AND TO ULTIMATELY CONFIRM RECEIPT OF PRIZE WITHIN DEADLINE. RGM LTD WOULD ASK ALL PRIZE PROVIDERS TO ENSURE INITIAL CONTACT REGARDING THE PRIZE IS RECEIVED BY THE WINNER WITHIN 28 DAYS OF CLOSURE OF THE COMPETITION. IF THE WINNER HAS NOT RECEIVED CONTACT REGARDING THEIR PRIZE BY THE BRAND OR AGENCY WITHIN 28 DAYS, RGM LTD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PURCHASE THE PRIZE AT FULL MARKET VALUE TO SEND TO THE WINNER TO ENSURE THE PRIZE IS REDEEMED AROUND THE LEGAL BOUNDARY OF 28 DAYS. ALL COSTS FOR THE PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF THE PRIZE WILL BE CHARGED BACK TO THE BRAND OR AGENCY IN FULL AND THIS INVOICE WILL NEED TO BE PAID IN FULL WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS OF RECEIPT TO AVOID LATE PAYMENT CHARGES AND FURTHER LEGAL ACTION. PLEASE NOTE THIS ACTION IS VERY MUCH A LAST RESORT ACTION BY RGM LTD AND WE VERY MUCH HOPE THAT WE CAN WORK WITH EACH CLIENT TO AVOID PURCHASING ANY PRIZES. PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE AT THE VERY EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY IF THERE IS ANY POSSIBILITY OF LATE PRIZE DELIVERY.